Glimmer Press are not currently accepting general submissions.
We are accepting submissions for a new story anthology for adults, THRILL ME!
THRILL ME! will be an anthology of stories to make your heart race. Leave behind preconceived ideas about the thriller genre and see where your keyboard takes you. We are especially interested in stories that challenge the genre and venture into exciting new territory. Anything that gives your heart that flip flop moment counts. We are looking for stories that excite rather than stories that stick to conventions. Thrillers have countless sub-genres: eco, romance, legal, crime, action, psychological, sci-fi, disaster, forensic, medical, political, spy, supernatural, etc, and we want to explore them all and see how far we can push the genre.
THRILL ME! will be edited by author and editor Lynette Washington.
Please note: we are a feminist publisher. We love to publish stories by women and men, but will not publish stories that glamorise or fetishise the hatred of women or violence towards women.
We are especially interested in publishing diverse voices.
The Submission Details
- Submissions are due by 31 October 2019
- Email your submission to email@example.com
- Document format: Word document, double spaced, wide margins, standard font such as Times New Roman or Arial
- Maximum word count: 3000 words (but we love flash fiction and short shorts too!)
- Submissions will be read blind, therefore please include the story name, your name and contact details in your email, but only the story name in the Word document
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org